1. MBA – yes, the well known and most commonly pursued course is MBA. In most universities and institutions, admission for MBA is preceded by an entrance test, group discussion and interview. This course will bring across many managerial jobs.pg_courses_commerce
2. CA – One of the other options is Chartered Accountancy, which is a very good course that is defines one’s career. As a chartered accountant, one can start off on their own or join any chartered accountancy firm to kick start their career.
3. CS – Company secretary, is yet another option available for students of B.Com. On completion of this course, one can find their way into any corporate company in the role of a company secretary.
4. Financial management – one can choose to pursue a course in financial management. This course gives students an edge in their careers as financial analysts, investment bankers or even corporate finance.
5. Cost accounting – there’s a fine line between Cost accountancy and Chartered Accounting, since the subjects covered in both the topics are the same. A cost accountant will help in estimating the costing for the financial year and prepare budget, whereas a chartered accountant will be entrusted with auditing.
Do and donts in affiliate marketing